Serve this yummy pimento cheese with crackers, chips, veggies, on a hamburger, on a sandwich or just lick it off the spoon! I bring this to every family get together, and most parties. Nothing says, “thanks,” or “welcome to the neighborhood” like this creamy, spicy, versatile spread. Mason jars are a great way to store it and give it. Add a cute tag and ribbon and you’re all set.
- 3 oz. cream cheese
- 3 cups sharp cheddar cheese grated from a block, not in a bag...trust me
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise Duke's, of course!
- 7 oz. pimento, drained
- 1 green onion finely sliced
- 1 jalapeno seeded and finely diced
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp hot sauce
Combine all ingredients in a stand mixer bowl and mix until well blended.